Services for Children & Families
- Diagnostic Assessment*
- Treatment consultations to families
- Short and long term treatment
- School observations and
- School consultation
* Dr. Levine does conduct Diagnostic Assessments including play-based assessments and the ADOS-2 when appropriate. She does not do Neuropsychological testing or IQ testing such as the WPPSI or WISC tests
Common parent concerns of new patients coming to Dr. Levine include:
- Does my child meet the criteria for an Autism diagnosis?
- My child talks at home but he doesn’t talk at school or out in public – can you help us to help him?
- We’re not sure whether to pursue Floortime or ABA or some other therapy?
- My preschooler is afraid of many things. He doesn’t have a diagnosis but he has many challenges and is very anxious. Can you help us help him with his fears?
- My child has Selective Mutism. Can you help my child’s school team?
- I’m looking for someone to guide us in Floortime.
- We’re not looking for a diagnosis, but we want to understand better how to help our child’s social development, or anxiety.
- We are a school program looking for consultation around supporting a student with ASD or Selective Mutism or anxiety